Community Forum

NHL Center Ice Not Working

New Poster

NHL Center Ice Not Working

I'm trying to use my NHL Center Ice subscription on my tv but all the channels are black. (No blackout message, just black). If I try to watch any of the channels on my computer they don't work either; I just get the vertical rainbow bars. Customer service online is suggesting it might be my box. But how could it be the box if it also doesn't work on my computer? 

New Poster

Re: NHL Center Ice Not Working

I have been having the same issue for the last two nights.  I am able to see the game that is on channel GAME1, but none of the others.  Spent between 2-3 hours with a few different techs this evening without a resolution yet.

New Poster

The thing that bugs me here is this. If it's happening to both of us, then it's happening to other people. Yet the problem absolutely mystified every CS person I spoke to. Communication? 

Regular Visitor

I've just been told by a Comcast Tech that they've been told that there's an issue with NHL Center Ice and they're hearing the same problems from all of their customers. Black screen, no game schedule from menu. Does anyone else wonder why Center Ice doesn't provide a customer service number for us to call in when bad things happen? Afterall, we're sure paying enough and who wants to miss that game you've looked so forward to seeing?

New Poster

I have been having the same issue. None of the Center Ice channels load so I contacted online support and dealt with them for three days and still no service. Last night after talking to advanced support Xfinity sent a repair person out and he rebooted my box several times and talked to various people at Xfinity. He finally talked to a supervisor that informed him the satellite is out of alignment and that they are working on it. The tech or supervisor could not give me a time when it would be fixed so here I am not able to watch any games unless they are on NBCSN or FSN which are few and far between. I live in eastern TN if that makes a difference.

New Poster

Here is an update. Seems the service is working again, I even got the HD beta service to work. I'm still checking as there was only one game on last night but I do hope it is fixed.

New Poster

I've been having issues where the non-HD channels have been very poor, where the signal is constantly going in and out. Impossible to enjoy a game. And since Comcast only has 2 channels that are HD, this is a big issue