Community Forum

NHL Center Ice HD Beta

Regular Visitor

NHL Center Ice HD Beta

Is anyone else having a problem getting the center ice HD BETA channel to work?
When I choose the team I want to watch, it says "something went wrong,try again later".
I paid the $132.99 for the subscription.
Please help because support cant
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: NHL Center Ice HD Beta

I don’t believe the beta kicks in until after the free preview is over

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Oh. Ok, thank you...
I hope so
New Poster

All of my nhl Beta channels are not very clear. I am getting that digitized break up screen.

i have xfinity internet, no other devices are hooked up to it, just the tv, and it is only occurring on the beta channels. All other channels are perfectly clear and in HD

New Poster

nhl center ice hd beta still not clear picture

what is comcast doing now?

Frequent Visitor

xfinity is trying to drive us nuts! I have called too many time to count! first off I could not get any center ice HD games. I called customer service and they didn't know anything until I mention that I had read on the internet, that center ice was in beta. They looked it up and said you are right! Wow the customer is right? They directed me to center ice beta hd and wow, a hockey game in hd.

Pain in the but logos, that you have to figure out, who is playing. Still no hd games on the box and the only way to get the beta program is to tell it to your remote.

Ok now I was ready to watch a game on a different night and spoke the magic words; center ice beta hd and no program, I tried every conceivable way to say it,no show. Called customer service again,guess what, we have a new magic word, nhl beta hd, wow!

So I also asked if xfinity was going to link up with NHL.com so you can stream games and guess what, they can't,Verizon,direct TV and ten others can but not Comcast and they own some of it