Community Forum

NFL package

New Poster

NFL package

I want to know if there is a channel that I can add to my subscription. I want to know if there a NFL package that I can get and watch all the games that are played. Like for instant my wife a patriots fan and when they play we can't watch it only if they show it here. Is there a package I can add to watch all the games
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: NFL package

No there isn’t. Direct TV has exclusive rights to the NFL

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

What you are describing is called NFL Sunday Ticket.

However, like CCAndrew said, only DirecTV has it, and there is nothing Comcast, or any other cable company (including U-Verse, even though both U-Verse and DirecTV are owned by AT&T!) can do until the deal expires (I think that happens after the 2021 season).

Contributor

Being a former resident of NH & was lucky enough to get a paid year off ( severence pay) and now living in NH - I decided to subscribe to NESN ( Had Dish at the time) and got 2 hrs of pre&post game AND every single game when they won the World Series for the 1st time - score!!   I would go get a Roku Box ASAP & subscribe to DirectNow for $40 a month which will get her every single Pats games.  You’ll get NBC, Fox, and CBS, as well as ESPN and the NFL Network .  But there maybe a catch.  Where do you live ie area?  If out of New England then you will only get games for your reigion not out of market games.  And the NFL can't make up it's mind about the Sunday Ticket.  We may all be dead before not only sports teams, but the provides like Comcast, Dish, Direct understand that every single customer want's Ala-carte options.