Community Forum

NFL Network Audio Issues

New Poster

NFL Network Audio Issues

Audio cutting out only on NFL Network.  It happens every minute or so and lasts about 5 seconds.  Every time I call Customer Support, they just send me a new cable box, as this is the third box in the past year and are still experiencing the issue.  Extermely frustrated to go through this multiple times and still not have a fix.  I saw a similar post on this forum from 8.31.16 where this exact issues was solved.  Please advise.

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: NFL Network Audio Issues

Hi jandl182, I can assist you with this issue. Is NFL network the only channel that you notice the audio cutting out? If so the issue is more than likely a signal problem, a new box won't fix it. Can you please make sure all of your cables are fastened in the back of your equipment? 

New Poster

My NFL TV channel audio is also cutting out. It happens on both my HD DVR cable box and also digital cable box. The video stays on but sound drops for 3 or 4 seconds, sometimes several times a minute. This happened with my old HD box and also a new one I recently exchanged for so I believe it is a signal problem.

New Poster

Mine is doing this too. Only on NFL Network
Regular Visitor

My nfl channel recording bad audio and image has garbage 3rd set top box
Only on this 1 channel
See the other posts clearly not just me
Frequent Visitor

My NFL channel suddenly starting doing this, oh over the past week or so but it happens a lot now. It only happens on this channel.  My cables are fine. 

New Poster

All equipment is more than fine -- we've had 3 techs out to fix this and they've not been able to solve this problem; they've done everything from new fittings, new cable(s) (inside home and on pole outside). We've also been sent new cable boxes on 3 seperate occasions.

We've been experiencing this same issue for over 2 years now.  By doing a simple Google search, I can see posts all the way from 2013 from many people having this same issue with the same channel.

It seems whenever this gets 'fixed' it's only for about a week until the problem starts occuring again.  We're paying extra for a non-basic channel, shouldn't have to keep pestering Comcast to get it working properly.  

How do we fix this!?

New Poster

After being fixed for less than a year, the NFL Network audio issues began again on April 17th 2018. Audio cuts out every 15-30 seconds.

Again, cables are fine, have had multiple new boxes, and multiple techs out to help assist -- HOW DO WE FIX THIS PROBLEM!?