Community Forum

NFL Channel 406 is missing from my guide.

New Poster

NFL Channel 406 is missing from my guide.

The NFL Channel has vanished from my lineup. I called a friend in the same city and it's vanished from his too. It does show up on his X1 box, but it's gone from the smaller boxes. I called Comcast, they said it should be there and sent a refresh signal to my box, but nothing has changed. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: NFL Channel 406 is missing from my guide.

July 1, the NFL Network moved to Digital Preferred. DTAs only broadcast up to Digital Starter. Notifications of changes were on the May billing statement

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Are you kidding me? We even pay an extra $10 a month for the sports package and now we can't see it?

New Poster

How about an email or something that shows up ON the TV.  You guys know how to do that.   Good timing as well, right before the seasons Starts.  Not cool.

Sept 1st, I am Done w/ Xfinity

Frequent Visitor

I just went through the exact same thing. They scheduled a Tech to come out tomorrow. I was told by customer service the line-up hadn't changed. So if it did change to Preffered.... I guess they are wasting their time coming out. My 2 year contract is up at the beginning of the year and I'm done with Comcast.