Community Forum

NBCSports and ESPN Pixelation

Regular Visitor

NBCSports and ESPN Pixelation

So, let me start by saying that I love Comcast. Thats right, I said it. I can go on and on about how you guys really stepped up in so many ways. But, this pixelation, not being able to watch my games on my home TV has got to stop! THIS ISSUE IS INTO 3 YEARS NOW. I have tried everything to fix this issue. So many hours invested in this problem to never get resolve. As of now, there have been 6 TECH visits, all new equipment, new lines just short of a new pedestal in my front yard; And yet, no success. Every tech that comes out tells me the same thing. "We know about this issue, but there is nothing I can do". That excuse is fine and dandy for a couple week annoyence, but 3 years!! I mean come on guys. The worst part is, I am so sure there is some server somewhere that just needs to be restarted! How can we contact the the upper level techs that might solve this for us all?? Here is my new, last ditch effort to fix this for us. IF YOU HAVE THIS ISSUE, LIKE THIS, ADD A COMMENT, WHATEVER, IN HOPES SOMEONE OUTHERE CARES THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE, AND ARE NEVER ABLE TO WATCH. My promise to you....... I will stay here and keep you updated as things hopefully begin to get resolve. Together we stand-Devided we fall.
72A3F53B-672D-4905-B4D2-73FAE50A4517.jpeg
Regular Visitor

Re: NBCSports and ESPN Pixelation

Still nothing from Comcast on this. Channel 721 still NOT WORKING! So frustrated