Community Forum

NBC issues

Highlighted
New Poster

NBC issues

We have been having issues with the NBC channel 810 in this area (Salem, Va) for some time.

For several weeks the sound was dropping out multiple times an hour. That issue seems to be resolved now however now there is unwatchable pixelation any time there is a lot of activity on the screen. I have talked to other Comcast users in the area and they all report the same issue so it appears to be system wide.

Is the local Comcast distributor aware of the issue and what is being done to resolve it? 

Expert

Re: NBC issues

@LesterT wrote:

We have been having issues with the NBC channel 810 in this area (Salem, Va) for some time.

For several weeks the sound was dropping out multiple times an hour. That issue seems to be resolved now however now there is unwatchable pixelation any time there is a lot of activity on the screen. I have talked to other Comcast users in the area and they all report the same issue so it appears to be system wide.

Is the local Comcast distributor aware of the issue and what is being done to resolve it? 

Have you checked the Comcast site under Support to check your connections, and see if there is an outage in your area?  Otherwise; call: 1-800-COMCAST to report your problem.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!