Community Forum

NBA LEAGUE PASS NOT IN HD?????

New Poster

NBA LEAGUE PASS NOT IN HD?????

How is this possible?  What year is it? 200$ for 1990's quality TV?  I've heard it said that the games aren't broadcast in HD, but I'm no fool.  The games are recorded in HD, and are in HD on DISH, DIRECTV, and online.  Every other sports's season pass appears to be in HD.  What is going on here? 

Problem Solver

Re: NBA LEAGUE PASS NOT IN HD?????

I just want to know if the NBA league pass replays by teams are in HD or SD.

that's kind like a deal breaker.

New Poster

Its been an issue for years with all cable companies. Its an issue between iNDemand, the company that provides PPV to all the major cable companies, and the cable companies themselves.  If you ask anybody from either company they tell you take it up with other.  I had heard a couple weeks ago that there would be an additional 3-5 HD channels added to 1  they already have but so far its not the case

Official Employee

atmdecker wrote:

How is this possible?  What year is it? 200$ for 1990's quality TV?  I've heard it said that the games aren't broadcast in HD, but I'm no fool.  The games are recorded in HD, and are in HD on DISH, DIRECTV, and online.  Every other sports's season pass appears to be in HD.  What is going on here? 

Apologies for any confusion. All NBA League Pass games are available in HD for our customers who have X1, have HD service and subscribe to NBA League Pass. More details at the link below.  Please post any questions, commnets or issues on this topic in the thread below. Thanks!

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/NBA-League-Pass-HD-Beta-Trial-X1/td-p/2976852

Closing this thread.