Community Forum

NBA Finals in ABC

New Poster

NBA Finals in ABC

Last night I opened my Xfinity TV to watch the NBA Finals.  The stream did not work: the game was impossoible to watch because of  long periods of screen freeze and apologetic statements from Xfinity.  I pay for this service and would like to use it, but the few times I have tried to watch live sports, it has not worked.  It would be fair if Xfinity discounted my bill or upgraded  my service so that I could get what I pay for, but I do not anticipate that will happen.   When I tried to contact customer support, the chat window took over ten  minutes to open, and by then I had given up on the game.  Thanks for nothing, Xfinity.

Valued Contributor

Re: NBA Finals in ABC

@perrycallas wrote:

Last night I opened my Xfinity TV to watch the NBA Finals.  The stream did not work: the game was impossoible to watch because of  long periods of screen freeze and apologetic statements from Xfinity.  

This is confusing to me. Did you watch via set top box ("opened my Xfinity TV") or via streaming service ("the stream did not work")? The cause/possible answer would be different depending on how you attempted to watch.

Official Employee

Re: NBA Finals in ABC

Hi, perrycallas! Thank you for reaching out to us via Xfinity Forum! I apologize for your experience. Do you only experience issues during the sports events?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!