Community Forum

NASCAR

New Poster

NASCAR

One again I miss my Xfinity sponsored race when FS1 has a rain delay and moves the end of the race to a channel (FS2) that isn't carried on my Xfinity lineup. Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: NASCAR

I'm glad someone noticed this yesterday (Saturday 5/26/18) I was actually watching this on FS1 and then 4:00PM came and FS1 is switching to MLB Baseball ( I think it was Texas game ). And like Sunsetsurfer said they tell you to go over to FS2 channel to watch Xfinity series race. Well I can't because Comcast (Garden State, NJ system) doesn't carry FS2. Come on comcast please add FS2 to Philly/South Jersey area.

Regular Contributor

Re: NASCAR

@tstack wrote:

I'm glad someone noticed this yesterday (Saturday 5/26/18) I was actually watching this on FS1 and then 4:00PM came and FS1 is switching to MLB Baseball ( I think it was Texas game ). And like Sunsetsurfer said they tell you to go over to FS2 channel to watch Xfinity series race. Well I can't because Comcast (Garden State, NJ system) doesn't carry FS2. Come on comcast please add FS2 to Philly/South Jersey area.

And isn't it ironic that Xfinity sponsors the racing series that you sometimes can't watch because they're on a channel that Xfinity doesn't (won't) carry?  And yes, Xfinity, we've already heard your claims that it's Fox's fault, and Fox's claims that it's Xfinity's fault....blah, blah, blah. Grow up and work it out. Neither of you are serving the paying viewers. Remember us?