Community Forum

NASCAR on Xfinity

New Poster

NASCAR on Xfinity

Why can't xfinity follow rain delays in NASCAR ?  I set my DVR for the Sunday race, it was delayed till today but nothing recorded. Its not available on demand. It also happens on the Xfinity NASCAR series which you sponsor. If you cant record it when it happens why is it not available on demand?

Very poor attention to something that should be simple to fix. I'm sure Fox and NBC push programming changes on the wire. 

Official Employee

Re: NASCAR on Xfinity

Hi SunsetSurfer, it is up to the network that airs NASCAR events to post them on demand. If you would like to see this content added, you would have to reach out to the network. In regards to your DVR recording the event, your equipment does not have the ability to change the recording option to the next day when the schedule changes per the network. The DVR is set to record on a specific channel at a specific time no matter what is being aired. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!