Community Forum

My OTA Channels no longer show up in my online listing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My OTA Channels no longer show up in my online listing

To avoid rehashing everything I can't get local OTA channels like NBC10 for example anymore. I am in the Cherry Hill NJ region and should see this at my tv package level in my listings, but its not there as a fluke or something.

I tried to get help on Twitter, but since they can't help I am trying here. If I can't get help on here I am just cord cutting. I currently pay broadcast fees and should have local stations, that just stopped showing up on my listings in my package, even though they continue to work on my cablecard system.  My streaming app devices can no longer see those local channels.

Official Employee

Re: My OTA Channels no longer show up in my online listing

Hello jgibson517. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum.  I can assist with troubleshooting your channels not showing up issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I will follow up with you after I try to get help from another on Reddit. The help on Twitter said they read all their articles and couldn't figure it out. 

Official Employee

Understandable. I appreciate you not duplicating efforts, although our team hear supports Reddit as well. On our Comcast_Xfinity subreddit, my username is CCJoeT. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. I am happy to help in any way that I can. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I ended up deleting my thread on reddit no one followed up after they took my info as I think the problem is too complex. The help on twitter wasted two days of mine and told me he was going to research and never figured it out either. I bought an 8 dollar antenna to get local channels from Walmart and that works for now and the picture comes in much better than Comcast’s picture ever did on the streaming app anyway. Looking into options to replace this service since the only thing I needed was local channels and I have them for free now.
Official Employee

Apologies our other support channels did not resolve your issue. If you would like further assistance with your account or our cable packages, I can help. Before we can get started, due to our security policy, please reply to this private message and include your full name so I can access your account.