Community Forum

MotoGP on beIN Sports no longer

New Poster

MotoGP on beIN Sports no longer

I would like to know if Xfinity/Comcast is going to pick up any channel that shows MotoGP before the season ends?? I've already missed 3 races because you dropped beIN Sports. Isn't there any other channel that shows MotoGP races? ANd how about an HD channel this time? SportsSouth used to have great coverage but any HD channel is good.

PLEASE, get MotoGP back on quick!!!!

erush96

Regular Contributor

Re: MotoGP on beIN Sports no longer

im sure you can google who else carries these events, maybe no one else does

beIN DEMANDED  to be in a higher priced tier of service and comcast said NO

it was beIN that decided to walk away from comcast, 

Expert

Re: MotoGP on beIN Sports no longer

@erush69 wrote:

I would like to know if Xfinity/Comcast is going to pick up any channel that shows MotoGP before the season ends?? I've already missed 3 races because you dropped beIN Sports. Isn't there any other channel that shows MotoGP races? ANd how about an HD channel this time? SportsSouth used to have great coverage but any HD channel is good.

PLEASE, get MotoGP back on quick!!!!

erush96

If you have a smart tv, or IPV player, I think "Red Bull" app might carry what you like. I have been using the "Red Bull" app for all most a year now, and it is free.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!