Community Forum

Moto GP is shown where?

New Poster

Moto GP is shown where?

Being a new customer I am looking for the channels where Moto GP is shown.
Pls help

Thx in advance

Regular Contributor

Re: Moto GP is shown where?

On TV, MotoGP is broadcast only on beIN Sports in the USA.

However, beIN Sports is not available on Xfinity. beIN Sports blames Comcast for this, and Comcast blames beIN.

Official Employee

Hello, Ducatisti! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

You can use the following site to see the channel lineup in your area: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles?pc=1

Be sure to sign into your account when looking so the site can give you an accurate listing for your area. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Ducatisti, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope the information I provided answered all the questions/concerns you had with the show you were looking for, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!