Community Forum

Mlb package

New Poster

Mlb package

If I have a mlb.tv subscription already thats not through Xfinity can i access it on my cable box?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Mlb package


@QuestionAsker1 wrote:
If I have a mlb.tv subscription already thats not through Xfinity can i access it on my cable box?

No clue; I don't have that subscription. 

Google:

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb?pc=1

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Mlb package

No, you would’ve had to purchase Extra Innings through Comcast (mlb.tv is now included)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: Mlb package


@ComcastAndrew wrote:
No, you would’ve had to purchase Extra Innings through Comcast (mlb.tv is now included)

I cannot link to MLB.tv..When I select Xfinity as my provider, it takes me to 

an Xfinity.com page that gives info on the MLB extra innings package.  Please advise..

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Mlb package


@tbill1 wrote:

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
No, you would’ve had to purchase Extra Innings through Comcast (mlb.tv is now included)

I cannot link to MLB.tv..When I select Xfinity as my provider, it takes me to 

an Xfinity.com page that gives info on the MLB extra innings package.  Please advise..


It seems you have to purchase MLB Extra Innings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: Mlb package


@RobertWy wrote:

@tbill1 wrote:

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
No, you would’ve had to purchase Extra Innings through Comcast (mlb.tv is now included)

I cannot link to MLB.tv..When I select Xfinity as my provider, it takes me to 

an Xfinity.com page that gives info on the MLB extra innings package.  Please advise..


It seems you have to purchase MLB Extra Innings.


I did purchase it.

New Poster

Re: Mlb package

Did you resolve this issue?  I'm having the same problem.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Mlb package

MLB.tv is not working for what seems like anyone. 

 

Another thread said that it was supposed to be activated today, but it is not. Customer service has no idea as to what is happening