Community Forum

Mis-Timed Commercial Rollovers

New Poster

Mis-Timed Commercial Rollovers

I usually watch "King of the Hill" every day on Comedy Central from 6am to 8am CST. I've noticed that at least one segment in every episode has it's beginning cut off because of a locally placed commercial. This is irritating as heck and it's been going on for weeks. I'm pretty sure this can't be the only show or channel where this happens either!

Please fix this!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Mis-Timed Commercial Rollovers

Greetings, mcox342! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues where the commercial is overlapping. I certainly understand how frustrating that can be. I understand how frustrating commercials can be in general! I would like to look into this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!