Community Forum

Military History Channel

New Poster

Military History Channel

All I wanted was the Military History Channel.  That's it !  Why add this channel to the Sports Package ?  Also, I'm a Military Veteran, USA, USA, USA.  please, please, how can the Spanish channels be deleted/removed ?  Pitiful !

Expert

Re: Military History Channel

I would like the channel too, but it has never been in my service area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Military History Channel

Hi, Surfmann44. Welcome to our Community! Thank you for posting and thank you very much for your service.

We look at our channel lineup from time to time and realign as needed. MILH (Military History Channel) has been moved to our Sports/ENT package in some areas. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but are happy to assist in getting it back for you another way. If you'd like to see what it would cost for you to add that package (as that channel is not available a la carte) we can definitely discuss that. As far as the Spanish channels go, it depends on the package you currently subscribe to that will help us determine if anything can be done to change/eliminate them. You're welcome to send me a private message with your name so I can take a look at your account on this end.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!