Community Forum

Military History Channel & American Heroes Channel

New Poster

Military History Channel & American Heroes Channel

Someone please help me understand why the Military History Channel (718) and the American Heroes Channel (112) are not on the same package together and why the heck is the Military History Channel bundled with sports channels??? Why the heck do I have to do a complete package upgrade to get AHC and then a subscribe to a sports package to get the Military Channel? Makes no sense whatsoever.
Official Employee

Re: Military History Channel & American Heroes Channel

Greetings, E_castro74! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that these channels are not on the same package. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about the Military History Channel and American Heros Channel. We examine channel lineups often to offer the best content available. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Military History Channel & American Heroes Channel

Hello, E_castro74. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get your question answered. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!