Community Forum

MeTV Pixelating

New Poster

MeTV Pixelating

Hello,

We're having trouble with MeTV (channel 1049) pixelating.  All our other channels are fine but this one isn't working very well.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: MeTV Pixelating

zhivagosgirl, thank you for reaching out! I'd be happy to help with the pixelation issue, I know how annoying that must be! Is it pixelating if you try to watch it through the Stream website/app? Or is it just on the box?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

It was just the one TV.  We changed out the cable and it's fine now.  Sorry to have bothered you.

Lara

Official Employee

Thank you for keeping us updated! It's not a bother at all, I'm so glad to hear everything is working as it should now. If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out again! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!