Community Forum

Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th @ 9 PM EST

Administrator

Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th @ 9 PM EST

Capture.PNG

Witness the super-fight that no one believed was possible when legendary, undefeated world champion Floyd Mayweather battles UFC superstar Conor McGregor in the most anticipated sporting event of the year. Sparks will fly as the two biggest names in their sport take center stage for a once-in-a-lifetime sports spectacle. Don't miss this epic match for the ages.

Mayweather.PNG

Ready to order? Here's How!

1. Order Early

Order now to allow for resolution to any possible service or equipment issues. To resolve any outstanding balances, please visit Self Service Options: Pay Your Bill or call 1-800-XFINITY.

2. Pay Once To Watch On Every TV

You can watch the fight on every set-top box connected to your Comcast account. Use your remote to order the event on each television and your account will only be charged once.

3. Confirm Your Order

Tune in to the event on the Pay Per View Channel before the fight starts. Your order was successful if you can see programming or a countdown clock starting at 7:00pm EST / 4:00pm PST on August 26. If the system prompts you to order again, order and your account will only be charged once.

Desktop-TV-Asset.png

Get ready for the fight!

Enjoy free access to past fights including Mayweather vs. Canelo and McGregor vs. Diaz, plus Showtime's Award Winning All Access program, special interviews, and more. Available On Demand in the Sports section.

FAQ

Q) Can I watch the fight on multiple boxes?

A) Yes, if you ordered the fight on your main box but want to watch it on an additonal box within your home network you will be able to view it on additonal boxes within your home. You may have to click Order Fight again on the second box but you will not be charged twice for the fight. 

Q) Can I stream the fight online?

A) Unfortunatley we are not providing online streaming for this fight.

Q) How can I make sure my order went through?
A) Once you order the fight we reccomend you tune into PPV channel starting at 7:00 PM EST which will show a count down for the fight. 

Regular Contributor

Mayfield vs. McGregor

X1 Preferred HD plan /  Sellersville PA feed 

Will I be getting a notice on how to PPV the Mayfield vs. McGregor fight ?   Cost?   

Regular Contributor

Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor

New Poster

showtime do I get the mayweather/ McGregor fight included in my subscription

I have showtime do I get the mayweather/ McGregor fight included in my subscription

Silver Problem Solver

Re: showtime do I get the mayweather/ McGregor fight included in my subscription

Madmacs09 wrote:

I have showtime do I get the mayweather/ McGregor fight included in my subscription

Can't you look it up in your Guide?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

How could I subscribe to watch this box on August 26th?

New Poster

McGregor Vs. Mayweather

I would like to purchase the McGregor vs Mayweather fight, however I will be out of town that night and want to watch it on my laptop. Is it available remotely or do I have to be on my home network? Thanks.

Tags (2)
New Poster

Boxing Fight to order on demand.

How do I order the Mayweather vs McGregor fight on demand?

Administrator

Re: showtime do I get the mayweather/ McGregor fight included in my subscription

Madmacs09 wrote:

Madmacs09,

This is a Pay-Per-View event and although being provided by Showtime, there is a cost associated with ordering this event not included with your Showtime subscription. 

Administrator

Re: Boxing Fight to order on demand.

wiliam6022 wrote:

How do I order the Mayweather vs McGregor fight on demand?

@wiliam6022 & @FamilyH,

You can order this event via your set top box, via contact with a customer service representative, or via our website here

Administrator

Re: McGregor Vs. Mayweather

cxfuser32 wrote:

I would like to purchase the McGregor vs Mayweather fight, however I will be out of town that night and want to watch it on my laptop. Is it available remotely or do I have to be on my home network? Thanks.

@cxfuser32,

Unfortunatley, we will not be allowing out of home streaming for this event. 

New Poster

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th @ 9 PM EST

When I order the PPV McGregor/Mayweather fight - does it include the entire card of fights or just the Mayweather portion?  When it says the start time is 9:00 pm - is that the starting time for the entire card or just the Mayweather fight?  Thanks!

New Poster

Do I need the HD dvr boxes to watch the fight? Can I watch it on my regular HDMI box?
New Poster

Should include all fights on the main card. Prelims may be on showtime.
Official Employee

Hi, Rick_0. You do not need a DVR box to be able to order the fight this evening.

Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Mayfield vs. McGregor

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

Help I paid for the ppv fight and it won't come up. Has some issue with the channel been on hold for over an hour
Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

I ordered the fight in hd. didnt come on till 830 on non hd 

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

I ordered it an hour ago and it still hasnt came on. Ive been on hold with comcast for an hour. Any suggestions?

Official Employee

Hi, Mike19841. I can help troubleshoot your PPV order. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

New Poster

Fight Wont Load

i ordered the fight an hour ago and it hasnt loaded - been on hold with customer support for an hour. Any suggestions?

New Poster

Re: Fight Wont Load

On my tv's.......I am at home.

New Poster

I'm wondering if they mislabeled the time and it is supposed to only come on at 9 and not 7 PM EST.

Official Employee

Hi, pkosmal. The fight hasn't started yet. Are you having any issues accessing the PPV channel?

New Poster

I cant load the channel either, its 9:20 and just a black screen.

Regular Visitor

I ordered the fight and the channel it's supposed to be on, 265 (HD), is nothing but a channel logo. I ordered again (I hit 'cancel' order first) and the fight is now on PPV 501 (SD). Why didn't the fight load up on the HD channel?  Am I going to be charged twice for this? 

New Poster

I am having the same issues.

The channel is black with a message stating that channel should return shortly. But it is a black screen.

9:23 EST right now.

Regular Visitor

After being on hold forever and waiting for online and being told fight didnt come on until 9:00 ( a lie) ... I was just informed by a comcast rep that they are having backend problems and the fight is not coming up and they will issue  a refund .... so do they issue a refund of the cost of food etc that was pruchased for my friends that came over to watch this? ... Do they reimburse me for my time spent waiting for a BS answer from 2 diferent reps?

This is beyond ridiculous

New Poster

I cant even get through to tech support, its a constant busy signal

New Poster

Wheres ComcastMax with some official statement? We shouldnt have to get information from customers through a forum

New Poster

My pay per view is not working for fight
Official Employee

Hi, danyistar. I'd like to try sending an update signal to your cable set-top boxes to see if this resolves the issue with your access to the fight. Would now be an okay time to do so?

Regular Visitor

Send one to mine too, I'm having the same problem

New Poster

yes, sure

Regular Visitor

All of Comcast is having back end problems  .... just quit lying to people please .... they will not get the fight and will get a refund

Official Employee

@danyistar - I just double checked and it looks like your PPV order didn't go through. Can you send me a private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account and whether you'd like the event in HD or not?

New Poster

I cannot watch the fight.  I have ordered it like 3 different times.  I even was recording it and now that is gone now too.

New Poster

I ordered the fight also. I've been on hold for a half hour and no channels work for me. 

Official Employee

@SmokinBob - If you are charged twice for the fight I can refund one of the charges for you. Please reach back out tomorrow via private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so we can review your billing. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi, plo253. I can check to make sure your PPV order has successfully gone through on our end for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

Regular Visitor

@comcastmax - Did my order go through? Got a confirmation email but cannot access the channels.

Official Employee

@jfsully - Please send me a private message verifying your full name, address, the phone number associated with your account and which set-top box you ordered the fight on. If we are unable to get the fight up and running for you I can issue a refund to your account for the PPV charge.

New Poster

Ordered the fight. Error on the ppl screen and fight won't show up. Any help would be appreciated.
New Poster

Mine's not working either. Ordered HD...didn't work, canceled it and now ordered SD and still not working!!!!
Official Employee

@Mitzi21 - Please send me a private message with your full name, address, phone number associated with your account and which cable box you ordered the fight on so I can help troubleshoot. Thanks.

Official Employee

@david-ludwig - Please send me a private message with your full name, address, phone number, and which cable box you ordered the fight on so I can help troubleshoot your PPV access.