Community Forum

Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th @ 9 PM EST

New Poster

HD vs Low Def

I purchased the boxing match (McGregor vs Mayweather) in the low def but want it in the HD... Can you help

Official Employee

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th @ 9 PM EST

@ericjrosenberg1 - Please send me a private message with your full name, address, phone number, and which cable box you ordered the fight on so I can help troubleshoot your PPV access.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I ordered the fight but can't get it on my TV.  No one answering the phone

New Poster

Hi, I ordered the fight over 2 hours ago and still have no picture. I'm on the hd channel which I purchased and it just keeps loading. Can I send my info to get this resolved
New Poster

Am I able to watch this on my laptop on my home network through xfinity stream? I just paid 100$ for the pay per view and got an email confirmation but have no cable box at home

Official Employee

@Sad_Fight_Fan - Our system reflects that your order has gone through successfully. Can you send me a private message with your account information (name, address, phone number) and which cable set-top box you ordered the fight on?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Please please help, we have a house full of people with no fight to watch. Fight is still loading. I've refreshed my box, restarted it about 6 times
Official Employee

Hi, snpease. I can help push through your PPV order. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, the phone number associated with your account, which cable box you'd like to order the fight on, and your SD/HD preference.

New Poster

I am trying to order the fight and I keep receiving an error message that says "Sorry, this event is no longer available for purchase". Could this be correct?

New Poster

I ordered this too and can't get it. House full of disappointed people here!!
Official Employee

@Ringo_42 - I can help out with your PPV order. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, phone number, and which box you'd like to order the event on so I can assist.

New Poster

We paid for the fight but it's not showing up on our TV....
New Poster

Can you inform us why the fight is not showing on our TV?
New Poster

HD Channel wont even show up what should I do?

Regular Visitor

Will do, Comcast Max, thank you for reaching out.

I sure hope at least the SD channel works for the entire show, just got a CDOC UPLINK flash on the screen. It only lasted a few seconds but clearly there are some major issues with this entire PPV event.

New Poster

I purchased the fight early this morning and received the confirmation.  Now I have a house full of people and no fight.  I have been waiting on customer service for over 2 hours.  Everyone left my house for a neighbor with Direct TV.  

Comcast - I want reimbursed for the fight, reimbursed for food party of 50, and I am switching to Direct TV.

Derek

Regular Visitor

Many PPV outlets are down ... main fight has been delapyed .... comcast hasnt been hionest about this at all .... I will NOT pay ... I will not pay not only for main event but also the entire experience of prelims etc ....

Official Employee

@SamArditi - This event isn't supported for streaming via XFINITY Stream. Where/how did you order the PPV?

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Drose204 - It looks like we're currently experiencing a local area service interruption issue that we hope to have resolved soon. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you'd like to receive a text message notification once the area wide issue is resolved please send me a private message with your preferred mobile phone number.

Expert

@jfsully wrote:

Many PPV outlets are down ... main fight has been delapyed .... comcast hasnt been hionest about this at all .... I will NOT pay ... I will not pay not only for main event but also the entire experience of prelims etc ....

Comcast may not have known about the delay because of PPV problems.  Comcast can only deliver what is delivered to them. 

The PPV problems, and the delay, were reported less than 30 minutes ago.

And, FWIW, it's affecting more than just Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@linhnguyenhi - It looks like your PPV order didn't successfully go through in our system. Can you please send me a private message verifying your full name, address, phone number, which cable box you'd like to order the fight on, and your HD/SD preference?

Official Employee

@rossfleury - Please send me a private message with your full name, address, phone number, HD/SD preference, and which cable box you'd like to order the fight on. I can help troubleshoot your PPV access and make sure your PPV order has successfully gone through in our system.

Official Employee

@DBurton - I'd hate to lose you as a customer. If you'd like to cancel your PPV order for the fight and receive a full refund for any associated PPV charge please send me a private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account.

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello, the information provided is correct. Comcast may have not known about this at the time, and we will deliver content as soon as it is available to Comcast. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

Hello Mike19841, were you able to get this resolved? 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Bronze Problem Solver

Hello danyistar, were you able to order this event? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello SmokinBob, can you PM me your account number, account address, and name so I can see if you got double charged for this event? Thank you

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello Ringo_42, I am following up for ComcastMax as he is out of the office. Were you able to get the event ordered last night?

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello pkosmal, is there anything I can assist you with going forward? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello plo253, were you able to order the event? Did it come in finally, I heard the event started later as told. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello Mitzi21, were you able to order and watch the event?

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello david-ludwig, were you able to get the event working? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello ericjrosenberg1, were you able to get the event working? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello Drose204, were you able to get the event?

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello linhnguyenhi, were you able to get the event to work? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello rossfleury, were you able to get this to work last night?

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello DBurton, I can look into your account and see if you were charged. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Bronze Problem Solver

Robert, thank you for clearing that up for me. So you were charged for the HD fight @ $99.99, so I will credit your account $10.00 since you were only able to view it in SD.