Community Forum

Mayweather Fight not showing

New Poster

Mayweather Fight not showing

Is anyone else having problems with the pay per view channel for the fight? I ordered it and it said it airs at 8pm but I still have nothing. Still holding for customer service. For the amount it costs it better start airing.

New Poster

Re: Mayweather Fight not showing

We cannot get the fight either, already tried tech support via the chat, said it should've been resolved, however it is not.  Now we can't get ahold of anyone on the phone or on the online chat.  We're actually having issues with the picture being tiled and there being no sound.  It should have been showing since 6pm EST

New Poster

I have been on this line for 47 min. They claim they reset it and still nothing but a black screen. Then they say that I need to pay the higher price since I have some HD channels. Huh? I don't even watch tv in HD, I use the regular channels that I know. Did you or anyone else have to pay the higher price and did it work? So frustrated. Still waiting for the billing dept now.

New Poster

Comcast is robbing its customers! The remote says the fight is ordered but I still have nothing I want my darn money back!!!!
New Poster

Re: Matcher Fight not showing

I just had to go into another room and see if the fight was on and it is. It seems that if you have a HAD box and you didn't order it in HAD at the higher price, then it won't show but if you have one of the boxes that is not HAD than you can order the $64.99 and it will show. What highway robbery. Now we are in the task of switching boxes so everyone can watch the fight.

Compact, you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!! And you don't even tell people that you definitely have to order the higher price if your box is set up for both the regular/HAD. Shameful! Truly ripping off the customer and for no good reason.

New Poster

Re: Matcher Fight not showing

I just checked my non HD TV and it is on there.  Although I paid for it from my HD TV.Total Fail on Comcast's part.

New Poster

We ordered in HD and paid the 74.99...and no luck on either of our HD boxes...the second online chat we had said (after we chatted for an hour) that someone else is looking into it and it will be corrected in 30-45 minutes......

New Poster

In pittsburgh. Payed for fight on all tvs and online. Screen showers $ sign that it was payed for. Picture blank. Call comcast and keep putting on hold for over 2 hours trying to get someone. House full of family and friends I spent a lot of money preparing food making drinks for my guests only for most of them to leave to watch the fight elsewhere.!,,,
Contributor

Why would anyone take the risk of ordering a PPV with Comcast? You all should of went to a bar to watch it.  Think people.

Official Employee
Moved: