Community Forum

MSNBC breaking up

New Poster

MSNBC breaking up

MSNBC channel has been breaking up badly over the past week, especially in the morning when I watch the news and now it has started happening in the evening. No other channel has problems. Just this one. Very annoying. Zip code 01030.

Expert

Re: MSNBC breaking up

@matilby wrote:

MSNBC channel has been breaking up badly over the past week, especially in the morning when I watch the news and now it has started happening in the evening. No other channel has problems. Just this one. Very annoying. Zip code 01030.

A problem like that is normally from RF interference on that's channels frequency. It can be caused by moisture getting into coaxial cable connections. Maybe at outside connections, or a loose connection inside your home, or or a cable end-connector pulled loose.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: MSNBC breaking up

Hello, matilby! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I would like to look further into this issue and see if it is indeed a signal issue so we can send out a tech to fix it. 

Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!