Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

MSG Channel?

New Poster

MSG Channel?

Just moved to CT from NY. No MSG channel available for knicks / rangers?

Admin1

Re: MSG Channel?

Hi johnfornaro --  I reviewed your lineup and we do not carry MSG in your area. We do carry MSG in parts of CT however your area appears to be part of the Boston market so you'd receive Boston sports channels. 

New Poster

That answer is BS. I'm in central CT Comcast and we have both Celtics and Nets channels. Had MSG several years ago but Comcast was feuding with the cable system that owns MSG (Dolans) and dropped it. Frontier cable in central CT offers MSG

New Poster

Not happy about this either. I live in Hartford CT. Am i supposed to go to MSG on a tuesday night when I have work in the morning? I can understand blacking out teams that are in a reasonable driving distance but to black out NYC games in Hartford is ridiclous. Comcast needs to stop being so cheap like they were last year with the YES network and give the customers what they deserve. Might be time to look elsewhere for a cable provider.

New Poster

I’ve been with Comcast since 1993. I’ve always had MSG until 2015. I was told Comcast and MSG couldn’t come to a agreement. We always had the New York teams as well as the Boston teams to watch. When will we get MSG or are we forced to change Our cable system? Loyal Subscriber
Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379