Community Forum

MLB extra innings commercial break

Frequent Visitor

MLB extra innings commercial break

There is a commercial break between every inning on MLB extra endings. When I first subscribed are used to see the commercials from the home base where I was watching the game. However for the last couple of weeks I get a message that says MLB will be right back and I have been watching the same preview for the same on-demand movies every single time . This is very annoying. Why did you make this change?
New Poster

Re: MLB extra innings commercial break

I have this same question. I was hoping it would end when the preview ended.
New Poster

Mine is worse - getting commercials in between pitches and at bats (and often missing action)

Frequent Visitor

I would like to hear from Comcast on this one. Why must we be subjected to watch the same previews for on demand over and over and over. I am paying extra dollars to view these games and don’t think this is very customer friendly. Answer please
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out on this, bocelt. 

The next steps for you would be to reach out to the MLB regarding commercials. Networks control the commercials they want to have broadcasters during their games, tv shows, etc. 

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for being a valued Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!