Community Forum

MLB Network Audio out

New Poster

MLB Network Audio out

When I go to the MLB Network (479) the audio goes out after less than a minute. If I change the language to Spanish I get audio in English but then channels that support Spanish are in Spanish. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Xfinity this morning including an “advanced” Support person. Their fix was to turn on video description which just put it over to Spanish and did what I mentioned above.

My next step is a system refresh tonight. Is anyone else having issues with this channel?

I have the new x1 with wireless boxes and it’s happening on all of my TVs. All have been restarted and still have the problem. All of my other channels are working fine.
Official Employee

Re: MLB Network Audio out

Kralc8954, I'd be happy to assist! We want you to be able to watch this network without any issues, and I'm here to help. Let's troubleshoot through the account directly. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!