Community Forum

MLB Extra Innings

Frequent Visitor

MLB Extra Innings

Signed up for package, this is 3rd year, but they cannot get it to work, they keep doing a system refresh, does not work, 4 days, 4 different people on phone with Comcast, and it still does not work, getting very frustrated, as i signed up for the early access, and they all say, "Gee, i don't know why it is not working", any suggestions???? I am out of patience. Thanks in advance!

Regular Visitor

Re: MLB Extra Innings

Hi @metfan53 . I totally share your frustation and had the same issues all week. Found out today after many phone calls and a tech visit that the MLB Extra Innings service will go live Opening Day March 28. You should be able to link with MLB.tv and access the Extra Innings channels then. 

Frequent Visitor

I was on the phone today for 4.5 hours, they never mentioned it will not go live until March 28th, when i signed up they said it was early sign up was supposed to work immediately. Hope you are right as i have a tech coming next Saturday, i wish it works on the 28th so i can cancel, they really do not know what they are doing, and am very frustrated. Thanks for your post, and again thank you for the info, have a great night!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Same here! I have been on the phone with tech support twice now for hours and they are clueless. No one can get it to work. The message after I signed up was that it would be available in two hours. That was over a day ago.

Frequent Visitor

I guess we have to wait until Thursday March 28, and see after it goes live if it works, totally frustrated they charge so much money and do not even know what is going on. And they do not even care...We will see, will post Thursday, and hoping it is a positive post!! Good Luck all!!!

Frequent Visitor

Currently have the free preview, but aren't any of the channels in hi definition????? So far cannot find any, second problem, the have charged me the full $169.00 and the firs payment of $142.00, i had been on the phone again, and they say that is starightened out but won't show for a few days. But again, previous years had hi def, will see the 5th if this still works when the free preview is over. Thus was a terrible experience, and Comcast does not even care!!!!!!

New Poster

comcast unbeilavabe not to have all games all the time in hi def. Same with NBA ,Largest cable comany in the world. Embaressed they are based in my hometown

Official Employee

ayoung21, thanks for your feedback about MLB Extra Innings in HD. 

• The MLB EXTRA INNINGS Out of Market HD Beta starts on March 28, 2019, then HD games will go live to all MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscribers, who will have access to both home and away feeds.
  • MLB EXTRA INNINGS in HD is available at no additional charge to X1 customers who subscribe to MLB EXTRA INNINGS.
  • During the trial offering, not all channel features are available, including the ability to record, pause or rewind games.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Why are there suddenly now commercials in the middle of an at-bat?