Community Forum

MLB Extra Innings Issue with picture

New Poster

MLB Extra Innings Issue with picture

Has anyone experienced problems with the picture for MLB Extra Innings channels? All of my other channels are fine, but every MLB Extra Innings channel has intermittent lines in it, and looks really choppy. The audio breaks up, too, but isn’t as bad. We have a service call tomorrow, so hopefully that fixes it. I was just curious if anyone else experienced this issue.
Official Employee

Re: MLB Extra Innings Issue with picture

Hi Iggyandspike. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. How did the tech visit go? If you still need assistance getting the MLB package picture issue fixed, I can help. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: MLB Extra Innings Issue with picture

Hi Iggyandspike. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!