Community Forum

MLB Extra Innings - Free Preview

Administrator

MLB Extra Innings - Free Preview

MLB EXTRA INNINGS will be offering a free preview from March 29, 2018 - April 5, 2018. Customers must have a digital TV box and be in an area where MLB EXTRA INNINGS is available to view the free preview.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: MLB Extra Innings - Free Preview

Does the free preview include the HD Beta option? The lack of clarity on Comcast's HD offerings within MLB EI is the main reason I won't commit.
New Poster

Free trial MLB Extra Innings

Got email for free trial of MLB extra innings. How do I get it on my TV ?

Most Valued Poster

What about Tivo (Cable Card) customers?

New Poster

There is a major problem going on with this MLB Extra Innings Free Preview. - Last night all of the MLB games disappeared and were replaced with NHL Center Ice on those stations. Today channel 771 - 772 and 773 are the NHL Center Ice games scheduled and the remaining ones say MLB Extra Innings. Also in the past I was able to stream the games on my devices but now am only able to do it on the X1 TV. Tryed getting a response from customer service online but in the typical Comcast fashion they had no idea what was going on and didn't care to address the issue. Thinking about dropping comcast altogether because it is just more nonsense one after another.............

New Poster

Re: Free trial MLB Extra Innings

GO LUCK FOR YOU..... IT'S JUST BANOTHER SCAM FROM COMCAST TRYING TOM GET YOU AND ME TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CHANNELS!!!!!!

Most Valued Poster

I will answer my own question "No" as far as Comast of Garden State, NJ Cable card customers. I pay my Comcast bill just like any Digital set top box customer. Not that I would order MLB Extra Innings package anyway being No HD channels available in the year 2018 which is unbelievable.
New Poster

I agree.  Comcast says they're testing a beta HD version of MLB Extra Innings, but it's obviously just a carrot to get you to subscribe to their crappy SD version of MLB EI.  Customer Service doesn't have a clue either.  Also, I tried to access the Dodger/Giant game tonight as advertised by Comcast, but had to wait until the Tampa Bay/Boston game was over (same channel?) before I could watch it.  Don't buy what they're selling you - Comcast's MLB coverage is absolutely terrible.

Regular Contributor

So where has the never ending HD “beta” gone?

Comcast auto-renewed my MLB Extra Innings subscription for 2018, which is fine, but no more HD.

I’ve been lazy and have not wanted to deal with the hassle of DirecTV, but it may be time. It just gets tiring having to constantly post and check into what’s going on and why something basic like HD with a sports subscription isn’t available.
New Poster

Another baseball season and another example of how Comcast does not provide the best service possible regarding MLBEI. 

More SD games. Less HD games. A conflict(again) with the NHL Season/channels.

WOW!

I miss being a Direct TV customer because these issues are don't exist at Direct TV

Regular Contributor

There's no HD this year? why would they remove it?

New Poster

Ordered mlb extra innings , still not working, and no one can tell me why. I’m going to cancel my comcast subscription on Monday if it isn’t figured out.