Community Forum

MIssing channels?

New Poster

MIssing channels?

Hello. I was wondering why most of my Latino channels are gone even though we've had them since the beginning of our first bill period. Is it because it was only for the starting month? 

Expert

Re: MIssing channels?

@BryBry1 wrote:

Hello. I was wondering why most of my Latino channels are gone even though we've had them since the beginning of our first bill period. Is it because it was only for the starting month? 

What type of service (cable) did you sign up for?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: MIssing channels?

BryBry1, welcome to the forums! 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. It's odd to hear that the channels are no longer available, but I'd be happy to help! Let's take a look at the account further together. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first/last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!