Community Forum

MC Alternative Playlist?

New Poster

MC Alternative Playlist?

Hi! I heard a song on the Music Choice Alternative channel (or just MC Alternative?) that I really liked,  but I didn't catch the band or name of the song.  Is there any way to see the playlist for this channel?  I know I'd recognize the song or band name if I saw it,  but I've been searching, searching and can't seem to find such a list if it exists!

Thanks!!

Expert

Re: MC Alternative Playlist?

@strangeangel wrote:

Hi! I heard a song on the Music Choice Alternative channel (or just MC Alternative?) that I really liked,  but I didn't catch the band or name of the song.  Is there any way to see the playlist for this channel?  I know I'd recognize the song or band name if I saw it,  but I've been searching, searching and can't seem to find such a list if it exists!

Thanks!!

From the Music Choice website:

Q. Can I get a playlist?
A. Music Choice is unable to offer a playlist. The Digital Performance Right in Sound Recordings Act of 1995 passed by Congress prevents us from disclosing such information. The Digital Law states that if one is transmitting a digital signal, song information cannot be pre-announced.

Try searching the internet for catch phrases.  Best I can suggest.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.