Community Forum

MC Alternative Playlist?

New Poster

MC Alternative Playlist?

Hi! I heard a song on the Music Choice Alternative channel (or just MC Alternative?) that I really liked,  but I didn't catch the band or name of the song.  Is there any way to see the playlist for this channel?  I know I'd recognize the song or band name if I saw it,  but I've been searching, searching and can't seem to find such a list if it exists!

Thanks!!

Expert

Re: MC Alternative Playlist?

@strangeangel wrote:

Hi! I heard a song on the Music Choice Alternative channel (or just MC Alternative?) that I really liked,  but I didn't catch the band or name of the song.  Is there any way to see the playlist for this channel?  I know I'd recognize the song or band name if I saw it,  but I've been searching, searching and can't seem to find such a list if it exists!

Thanks!!

From the Music Choice website:

Q. Can I get a playlist?
A. Music Choice is unable to offer a playlist. The Digital Performance Right in Sound Recordings Act of 1995 passed by Congress prevents us from disclosing such information. The Digital Law states that if one is transmitting a digital signal, song information cannot be pre-announced.

Try searching the internet for catch phrases.  Best I can suggest.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!