Community Forum

Lip Sync Issues on the Cozi Channel 1173

New Poster

Lip Sync Issues on the Cozi Channel 1173

Why am I having lip sync issues while watching the Frasier sitcom only? This is happening on Channel 1173 COZI. Please advise.

Thank you,

Kathleen G

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Lip Sync Issues on the Cozi Channel 1173

Cozi is a broadcast network carried by a local TV station. Most likely it's an issue with that station if it's all shows. If it's only Frazier, then it's probably an issue with Cozi's copy of the show.

New Poster

@andyross wrote:

Cozi is a broadcast network carried by a local TV station. Most likely it's an issue with that station if it's all shows. If it's only Frazier, then it's probably an issue with Cozi's copy of the show.

Hi! Who do I contact regarding this issue? You are not providing a resolution to my problem. Please advise.

Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

If it's everything on that channel, then you may need to contact the TV station. If it's just the one show, then contact Cozi.

http://www.cozitv.com/contact/

New Poster

andyross,

This problem occurs on every program on this TV channel Cozi Comcast channel's 188 and Comcast 1173(HD). Other programs include Murder She Wrote, Little House On The Prairie, Pittsburgh Action News 4, Matter Of Fact With Soledad O'Brian, etc. How or where do I contact this TV Station? Please advise.

Official Employee

Greetings Kgolden57! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the audio on the Cozi channel. That's certainly frustrating and understand the annoyance of an audio track being off. I would like to look further into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Kgolden57. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!