Community Forum

Link to fill-out form for requested channels

Highlighted
Expert

Link to fill-out form for requested channels

I noticed recently that under "Answered Questions" the is a link to filling out a form to request a channel desired (or missing) from a certain service area.

I believe it would be very helpful if that Information would be pined here as first post.

Thank you. 

Expert

Re: Link to fill-out form for requested channels

I filled out the form today to see what happens. I have been missing NASA channel here since sometime in the last year. That reply typical of many posts found now got me nowhere. Somewhat expected.

This form looks alot  like the "Lurker" form that used to pop up when I would be monitoring the site as a guest. It as extremely annoying. The first 2 questions on the form were: rate the service, and would you recomend Comcast to friends.

I gave each a Zero for both questions. That most likely put my formal request for NASA dumped in the reader's recyling basket when filled out after joining the forum. Both of these questions should have been placed as the last two questions on the form. That way I would have felt my request reached a department that might save and collect information. With enough request maybe some channel, or shows might be returned.