Community Forum

Latino Channels

New Poster

Latino Channels

Why certain cities in FL do not have the Latin package option enabled? I've been calling for 10 years and nothing happens. With all the technology there is today, we should not wait for this.

Official Employee

Re: Latino Channels

Greetings, zrv! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing weekend. I apologize to hear there may not be Latino packages available for you. I would like to look into the account and see if this is in fact the case. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Latino Channels

Hello, zrv. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!