Community Forum

Lack of FS2 and BeIN HD

New Poster

Lack of FS2 and BeIN HD

I am reaching my breaking point with Comcast. The failure to get FS2 and BeIN in HD (or streaming for that matter) has me irritated enough to start looking elsewhere. I have an appointment with DirecTV. I am fed up. The general lack of HD content comparatively just bolsters the case.
Contributor

Re: Lack of FS2 and BeIN HD

FS2 is being added in some ares in December 19 I believe, more ares supposed to be announced soon. I was told by comcast employee recently that Bein sports HD will be coming after January 1 2018. I keep hoping. I don’t think it will be that long before we see it in HD.
Regular Contributor

Hello everyone,

I apologize fo rthe frustration caused with getting these networks on in HD for your respective regions. We are constantly looking to improve our customer experience. Adding more HD content along with new networks are constantly being evaluated in all regions. Please check with us periodically to see what's new in our lineup.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

This is a travesty. 3 build up shows of nascar over Bayern Munich? Fs2 and bein English need to be in hd sooner rather than later. I pay too much money to get standard definition sports. Fix it now!! Or at least have Bayern munich on fs1 every time.
Valued Contributor

@ wrote:
This is a travesty. 3 build up shows of nascar over Bayern Munich? Fs2 and bein English need to be in hd sooner rather than later. I pay too much money to get standard definition sports. Fix it now!! Or at least have Bayern munich on fs1 every time.

Comcast has zero control over what events are televised on FS1 and FS2. That's a programming decision made by Fox Sports.

Regular Contributor

If you have a Chromecasty/googlecast there is an easy work around

go to the xfinity page on your desktop or lap top using the chrome browser.

Tune into BeIn and FS2, , and then cast that tab to the TV of youir choice.

Voila...you have it in HD

for FS2- it is even easier since you can cast directly from the fox sports go app.