Community Forum

LA LIGA

New Poster

LA LIGA

how can i see la liga , spanish soccer league

Regular Contributor

Re: LA LIGA

Normally you would tune into beIN, but there seems to be a carriage dispute going on. That channel is not currently available.

I can't provide any other alternatives without getting sanctioned by moderators.

Frequent Visitor

sling.com

Frequent Visitor

Hear the app is on the X1 set top box

Regular Contributor

so how much extra is it?

Frequent Visitor

They have a Best of Spanish TV Package that cost $10/month for the 2 Bein Sport channels in HD. And sling is a month to month service with no contracts...... So you can cancel at any time once Comcast brings the channel back. I am going this route for now.

I would suggest that you sign up directly with Sling and not through Xfinity or Comcast.

https://www.sling.com/latino

They have a 7 day free trial period to check out the service.

Regular Contributor

so I will be able to get the english beIN USA channel this way?

thank you

Frequent Visitor

Yes, the English and Spanish version of Bein Sports on TV.

Best and cheapest fix for this problem..... Hopefully your internet connection speed is fast enough to not experience the dreaded buffering.

For me it has been so far so good with the buffering issue. Sling suffered from this problem in its early stages but hopefully this has been resolved with improvements in delivering this technology. But again it is the best short term quick fix at the lowest immediate cost for losing the channel with Comcast.

Good luck and enjoy.......

Regular Contributor

thanks so much for the information.

if this isn't sorted out, I will use sling for a 7 day trial, 

then maybe directv now for a 7 day trial

then sign up for 2 months for whichever was better- i only want this channel for the 10 CUSA football games it does

Frequent Visitor

Not sure if Directv Now has the English version of Bein Sports...... You might want to double check that..... I think that they only carry the Spanish channel

Official Employee

@WatchTV1 wrote:

Hear the app is on the X1 set top box

Yes,  for our X1 customers, beIN SPORTS & beIN en Español can be viewed on X1 by subscribing to Sling’s World Sports package (currently 11 channels). That package is $10/month and is billed directly to your credit card.

Current offer is a 7 day free trial.

Find this by saying Sling World Sports into the voice remote control or on the X1 box, press the Xfinity button, go to Apps, then select Video, then select Sling. Then select World Sports from the drop down in the upper right and follow the on-screen instructions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

That, sir, is not a fix. It's barely a work-around.

Official Employee

@RUFreel wrote:

That, sir, is not a fix. It's barely a work-around.

Apologies. Not intended to be the best solution, but certainly "an" option (out of a few)  for fans to see the programming they are looking for.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!