Xfinity Community Forum

Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts
New to the Community? Start here.

Korean Channel 351

New Poster

Korean Channel 351

Will Korean channel 351 come back to Comcast?  Will any other Korean channels be added to the 
Seattle area beside KOAM?

Official Employee

Re: Korean Channel 351

Message contains a hyperlink

Hello Nissan2, I don't show any plan of adding the "Korean Channel" back to your lineup. However we do listen to customer feedback, please click on this link and request that this channel be added back to your TV guide.  

Silver Problem Solver

Most likely those channels were from local broadcast channels that Comcast was passing on. If the local station drops the network, then there is nothing Comcast can do.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by KOAM? KOAM is a broadcast channel in Kansas.

This link lists all of the stations in the Seattle/Tacoma area. The affiliations are listed, too (not sure how up to date.) No obvious Korean networks that I can see.

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/markets/seattle-tacoma

You could move here to Chicago. Lots of Korean networks, many of which are passed on by Comcast.

New Poster

KOAM TV , channel 257 is a korean channel out of Seattle, WA. Korean channel 351 was a much better Korean channel which we lost.
New Poster

According to the Xfinity site (https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/international/korean) there are many Korean TV channels offered by Comcast.  The KOAM is an add on which we pay $14,99 additional each month.   But according to the site there seems to be other korean tv channels.  Is this true for those in Seattle area?  Are you able to view other Korean TV channels if you get a higher preferred package, not an add-on?   According to the link, other Korean channels include KTN, tvK, TVK pop, WKTV, Mnet, & MYXTV.  

New Poster

The only channel available is KOAM which you have to pay for.