Community Forum

Komo 4 & King 5 no longer work???

New Poster

Komo 4 & King 5 no longer work???

Why don't these local channels work anymore on Xfinity???
Tags (2)
Expert

Re: Komo 4 & King 5 no longer work???

@Giovanniguti8 wrote:

If these local sub-channels were dropped by your local television station for over the air broadcasting, Comcast can currently no longer carry the channel over cable.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@Giovanniguti8 wrote:

If these local sub-channels were dropped by your local television station for over the air broadcasting, Comcast can currently no longer carry the channel over cable.

The original poster isn't referring to subchannels of KOMO and KING, but to "Channel 4" KOMO and "Channel 5" KING (i.e. broadcast channels 4.1 and 5.1). They are ABC and NBC stations, respectively.

Expert

@ThatDonGuy wrote:

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@Giovanniguti8 wrote:

The original poster isn't referring to subchannels of KOMO and KING, but to "Channel 4" KOMO and "Channel 5" KING (i.e. broadcast channels 4.1 and 5.1). They are ABC and NBC stations, respectively.

That being the case, are these channels still broadcast over the air, and are they in his local OTA area? If he was getting these on cable, but outside of his metro area, these stations may have complained about this situation.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@Giovanniguti8 wrote:

Do they still show up on the guide?

Also, are there any other NBC or ABC stations that you receive?