Community Forum

Is there a way to contact corporate

New Poster

Is there a way to contact corporate

I would love to be able to talk to someone in corporate to discuss their new "organized" channel line-up. What a bunch of idiots they are, or consider us to be. Really, placing a shopping network between each national network, thats only one of many silly stunts. So glad Google fiber is now in he neighborhood. Comcast, from everyone I've talked to you can kiss Huntsville, AL goodbye. Google just took most of your customers

Admin1

Re: Is there a way to contact corporate

Hi jpallred -- Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the new channel lineup. All feedback is appreciated. These channels were sorted like this as an initiative to improve the customer experience by simplifying and organizing channels in neighborhoods by category. Please keep in mind that while you may not find this organization useful or applicable to you, other customers may find this alignment beneficial and easier to find channels they'd like to watch.  

New Poster

Re: Is there a way to contact corporate

Re-evaluate need for KQED Plus in Sonoma County.

At the cost of 154.95 plus add'l fees per month, I feel I want the channels I most prefer or find an alternative service provider. I like the bundle w/ Comcast but sometimes change is good.