Community Forum

Investigative Discovery

Regular Visitor

Investigative Discovery

What happened to ID on channel 909.i get a message that there is a problem.  I can get it on the computer but not n my 3 TVs.

Regular Visitor

Re: Investigative Discovery

Does anyone ever answer these questions

New Poster

I’m having the same issue. They removed it from the lineup. It’s the only channel I watch so I am so angry!
New Poster

check 690 and 471

New Poster

I am absolutely furious that Investigation Discovery is being dropped by Comcast. I just switched providers today and it is literally my favorite channel. This better be temporary or I will be switching back!!
New Poster

We've been a customer since 1994 and recently asked to remove Starz since we were looking to reduce our bill a little. Guess what? They removed The ID channel along with a few others. We pay 250/mo for this???  Asked to get it back and was told not possible. "Didn't you get notified" No one told us or I wouldn't have made the change. My husband loves the channel. Guess what is possible, changing cable provider who offers it.  24 years of Comcast loyalty down the drain!  Spectacular customer service!!  

New Poster

I am upset about the ID channel as well. If enough people complain about it maybe Comcast will bring it back. I was looking into another cable provider has well.