Community Forum

ID channel

New Poster

ID channel

I have been a Comcast customer since its inception in Philadelphia.

I am not a "new customer".  I now live in MD 21842.  I have a Triple play package but recently changed to a different TV lineup.  I WANT ID.  How do I get it?  

Thank You

Gold Problem Solver

Re: ID channel

Employee ComcastTeds has posted that Comcast has made the bizarre decision to include ID channel and several others in Digital Starter only. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/TruTv/m-p/3109233#M94783 says:

In many areas, there are 6 channels that are not in any of the bundle packages. They are specific to Digital Starter only and one cannot get them in any of the "above" packages either (Digital Preferred, etc).

They are ID (investigation Discovery), Oxygen, TruTV, UP, WE, and WGN. These channels are only available only with the Digital Starter package.

Frequent Visitor

Why does my son, and neighbor still have the ID CHANNEL?  They have the same package deal that I have only they have had it longer.  This ticks me off.  I want my ID back!!!  If I downgrade will I get it back?

Frequent Visitor

I just realized this weekend that those same channels have been dropped from my package too. Called 3 times to find out what was going on and was given 3 different stupid answers.

Frequent Visitor

You won't!!  Gone on any change you make to your package including up grade and even going down grade.  Kiss 'em goodbye.  No negotiations met be the twos.

Frequent Visitor

no longer on digital starter.  even on new service..  No negotiations met!!

New Poster

comcast is a bunch of liars.

Did the same thing to me, would i stupidly gave them more money to update my package.

They are a real loser company