Community Forum

ID and WE channel. Need subscription?

New Poster

ID and WE channel. Need subscription?

I like the ID channel and it says that I need a subscribtion. Also lost the WE channel.

These are the only two channels that I see an issue with.

I don't have more subscriptions to sign up for. I have everything, supposedly. Super Triple Play

Any idea what has changed?

Or is it that Comcast has once again read it's customers minds and moved channels that they like to another teir? 

New Poster

Re: ID and WE channel. Need subscription?

Yeah, Oxygen is the same. I contacted customer service and was told the packages were changed and those channels are no longer available in any packages. I'm rethinking my service, because those are literally the only channels I watch and the whole reason I have cable. 

New Poster

There are 6 channels not on service anymore - those are 3, I don't remember the others. I too like those 2!

New Poster

It would be nice if the personnel that answer the phone would have an actual clue.
I was told there was a video problem in the area and to restart box later that day.
New Poster

There are 6 channels that are not supported with the new packages.

1. Oxygen
  2. Investigation Discover (ID)
  3. WGN America
  4. UP!
  5. WeTV
  6. TruTV

So if you have made a change out of your old package into one of the new ones, which are named standard, select, signature, and super, you no longer have those channels.  If you recently made the change, you may be able to revert back to your old package but the pricing may vary.  

New Poster

Thank you
That’s more informative than a Comcast employee.
You would think that the folks answering the phone would have this information available to them