Community Forum

ID/Oxygen channels

New Poster

ID/Oxygen channels

Why are these channels in my guide with a note to call for a new plan but not available in my area per a Comcast CSR?

Expert

Re: ID/Oxygen channels

I would check the Comcast site for your nearest Service Center.

They would know for sure if these channels were available in your area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Everybody has the same guide, even though they are not available to you they are available to others that are grandfathered in to receive the channels. If you don’t want to see those channels set up a favorite list or if you have the X1 platform set the default guide to Free to Me
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-default-guide-view

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Those channels(among others) were removed on new plans going forward and grandfathered to those that haven’t made changes. Everybody has the same guide, that’s why those channels show. You can either make a favorite list or if you have the X1 platform, you can change the default guide to show “Free for Me”.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!