Community Forum

ID Channel dropped in my lineup

New Poster

ID Channel dropped in my lineup

Why has ID channel been dropped in my area and not some ares just a few miles away

New Poster

Re: ID Channel dropped in my lineup

I was told it was a part of my package when I upgraded, had it for 2 days, then it disappeared. Apparently xfinity isn’t going to offer that channel any longer. I am furious, that was the reason I upgraded!
New Poster

Same issue. ID was a very popular channel. It doesn’t seem right that they can drop channels like ID, We, Oxygen, and several others from your lineup with no discounting or ability to change your contract without excessive fee penalties. 

New Poster

I agree. I just got xfinity 2 days ago after not having it for a year. I'm cancelling next month. No ID, WGN, Oxygen.....The channel line-up they give you is not worth the money.

Official Employee

Hey @deandrap1

Sorry for the experience. If you'd like, I can check the offers that are available to you to see if we can find a package that includes the channels you'd like. If so, please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!