Community Forum

How do you add CMT HD to your lineup

New Poster

How do you add CMT HD to your lineup

We use to be able to watch the CMT HD channel, but now it says we need to add it to our channel lineup.  I can't figure out how to do that.  Thank you for any help you can give.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: How do you add CMT HD to your lineup

rvaneedshelp wrote:

We use to be able to watch the CMT HD channel, but now it says we need to add it to our channel lineup.  I can't figure out how to do that.  Thank you for any help you can give.

You will need to add/upgrade to a new subscription in order to continue to receive CMT....  you can do this by calling Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and speaking with a CSR about the packages available in your area and the additional costs to you.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Silver Problem Solver

In most areas, CMT is now in the "Sports & Entertainment" package. That is an add-on to other services. It adds a bunch of unique sports channels, along with a few extra channels (Fox Movies, Military History, Crime & Investigation.) It's probably about $9.95/month.

Gold Problem Solver

rvaneedshelp wrote: We use to be able to watch the CMT HD channel ...

See http://my.xfinity.com/channelhelp/