Community Forum

How do we know when new channels are added?

New Poster

How do we know when new channels are added?

How do we know when new channels are added to the lineup?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: How do we know when new channels are added?

It may or may not be mentioned in your FULL bill listing. In the past, Comcast would use the Messaging system on the boxes for service changes, but now that seems to only be used to tell you Comcast has job openings!

Official Employee

Hi Vickie61,

Any changes to your channel lineup can be viewed on your billing statement, normally a month or two before the changes take effect. If you'd like additional information or need assistance finding those changes, I'd be more than happy to help you. I can review your most recent bills to help find exactly what you're looking for. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, and the full street address including city state and zip code associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

This is funny nothing is ever added, only taken away
Official Employee

Barneybambam wrote: This is funny nothing is ever added, only taken away

We do listen to customer feedback and would love to add the channels that you want to your current channel lineup. To request a specific network to be added please click on this link