Community Forum

Help adding a channel

New Poster

Help adding a channel

Im trying to add we tv little help please.
Valued Contributor

Re: Help adding a channel

What do you mean 'trying to add channel'?  Where are you trying to add it?  Is it included in your TV package?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hello marypatamato513, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I don't see that "WE TV" listed as a premium channel so it cannot be added a la carte. To add this channel you would have to subscribe to a package that has it within the lineup. You can do this by using your "My Account" app or we can also help you here. Please reach back out to me if you via private message if you would like assistance in making this change to your account. To send a private message click on my name (ComcastAmir) then click "Send a message".  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi marypatamato513, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!