Community Forum

Heartland tv channel

New Poster

Heartland tv channel

Bring back heartland tv channel-all of the country programming-please!
Regular Contributor

Re: Heartland tv channel

I AGREE 10-FOLD. BRING IT BACK ASAP IF NOT SOONER !

I really like a lot of the shows like Music City Tonight, Gilley's Place and most of the other shows that were on Heartland.

Why did all of those great shows get removed? These shows were on WJYS4 channel 385 here in the Chicago area. The listings are still on the guide but now it's all religious programming when I tune in.

.Net Programmer
Expert

@Biff-Tannon wrote:

I AGREE 10-FOLD. BRING IT BACK ASAP IF NOT SOONER !

I really like a lot of the shows like Music City Tonight, Gilley's Place and most of the other shows that were on Heartland.

Why did all of those great shows get removed? These shows were on WJYS4 channel 385 here in the Chicago area. The listings are still on the guide but now it's all religious programming when I tune in.

Your question is probably best answered by WJYS since they're the ones doing the programming, not Comcast; Comcast only has an agreement to carry the station.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Have been watching Heartland tv, all of the country programming, for several weeks. Suddenly it went off the air yesterday with the message that Comcast was experiencing technical difficulties. So, it is in fact a Comcast problem. It shouldn’t take that long to resolve, but more than 24 hours later the same message still appears on the screen. Any idea what the “difficulties “ are? Would very much appreciate having all the country shows on again. Anything else we can do? I’ve already contacted Luken Communications-I believe they own Heartland TV.
Regular Contributor

Heartland programs were  being aired on Channel 385 here in Chicago area up until a couple days ago. Shows like Music City Tonight, Gilley's Cafe and other country music progams were on.

Now it says Comcast is experiencing technical difficulties... Please stand by.

What is the problem here? Is it comcast or WJYS?

I live in Chicago burb. I too want more country programming like reruns of Nashville Now, Music City Tonight and the Marty Stuart Show. Comcast has little to nothing in this category.

.Net Programmer