Community Forum

Hallmark channel issues

New Poster

Hallmark channel issues

My Hallmark channel keeps freezing and the audio breaking up. Very annoying trying to watch a movie! All other channels are fine! Anyone else?
Regular Contributor

Hallmark

Hallmark channels cutting in and out all day???!

Problem Solver

Re: Hallmark

I'm seeing the same thing.  Power cycled my TV Box with no help. Distracting.  Zip code 05478, Vermont.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Problem Solver

Re: Hallmark channel issues

Yes, me too.  Zip code 05478, Vermont.  I powercycled my TV box which did not help.

Joe V
Regular Contributor

Yes Tennessee
Hallmark freezing
Customer service sending tech out
I do not need a tech
It’s Hallmark
Regular Contributor

Yes!!!!
Problem Solver

I just tested streaming Hallmark on my iPad while watching on my TV.  The stream via the Internet had a little glitch in the video at the same time when the TV froze audio and video, but the stream didn't lose audio.  The video glitch was minimal as well but did indicate an issue apparently coming from the Hallmark feed to the Comcast servers (or maybe equipment handling the feed).  Hopefully, Technical Support is aware of this and addressing.

Joe V
New Poster

I'm in New Jersey & it's still happening. Seems only to be the Hallmark channel.
Regular Contributor

Is someone checking into Hallmark problems

Please!!!

Regular Contributor

Who can look into this??

customer Service no help

New Poster

Hallmark Channel's

Today both hallmark channels tune in but sound goes in and out and a little picture scramble and freeze. Every other Channel works fine.

Regular Contributor

I wish they would address or answer

New Poster

Hallmark channel freezing.  Couldn't finish watching movie.  Very disappointed.

New Poster

Live in NM doing the same thing!

@Betty77770 wrote:

Hallmark channels cutting in and out all day???!

Official Employee

Betty77770 wrote: 

Who can look into this??

customer Service no help

Hello, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Is someone checking into Hallmark problems

Hello Betty77770, thank you for creating a post. I replied to your original post and PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Problem Solver

Hallmark Channel issue 12/9/18

@ComcastAmir You responded via PM to only one of the people reporting the Hallmark Channel issue yesterday and none of the rest of us know what the issue was or resolution, if that was what you PM'ed.   Can you address it publicly so we all know what was going on and if it is resolved?

Joe V
Official Employee

Hello Betty77770, I don't see a response from you via PM so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, have a good day.