Community Forum

Hallmark Drama Channel

Regular Visitor

Hallmark Drama Channel

Can you please add the Hallmark Drama Channel? They are playing shows and movies only on that channel and you don't currently carry this channel. Please add it! Thanks.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel

@Laurie3101 wrote:

Can you please add the Hallmark Drama Channel? They are playing shows and movies only on that channel and you don't currently carry this channel. Please add it! Thanks.   

See the topic here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Hallmark-Drama-Channel/m-p/2958355#M87914

Other carriers are now offering the channel but for some reason it has yet to be added by comcast. There has been no news yet. I do check the channel locator from time to time to see if it's been updated.

Regular Visitor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel

Thanks. I appreciate your help. I still don't understand why they can't carry this channel. They have the other two. I pay enough for cable as it is. There are channels I don't eve watch & never will. I also heard that if I change my service I will lose certain channels that I do watch. I will not change my service unless I leave Comcast. I don't see why we can't add channels that we want to watch, and get rid of the ones we don't watch. Again, I appreciate your help.