Community Forum

Hallmark Drama Channel

Frequent Visitor

Hallmark Drama Channel

Can you please add the Hallmark Drama Channel? They are playing shows and movies only on that channel and you don't currently carry this channel. Please add it! Thanks.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel

@Laurie3101 wrote:

Can you please add the Hallmark Drama Channel? They are playing shows and movies only on that channel and you don't currently carry this channel. Please add it! Thanks.   

See the topic here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Hallmark-Drama-Channel/m-p/2958355#M87914

Other carriers are now offering the channel but for some reason it has yet to be added by comcast. There has been no news yet. I do check the channel locator from time to time to see if it's been updated.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks. I appreciate your help. I still don't understand why they can't carry this channel. They have the other two. I pay enough for cable as it is. There are channels I don't eve watch & never will. I also heard that if I change my service I will lose certain channels that I do watch. I will not change my service unless I leave Comcast. I don't see why we can't add channels that we want to watch, and get rid of the ones we don't watch. Again, I appreciate your help.   

New Poster

. There is little on TV that interests me but I enjoy the movies of hallmark. I would also like to request Comcast consider adding hallmark drama. One of the series I truly enjoy is Signed Sealed Delivered. Smart funny scripts with a gentle reminder to be kind.  I recently discovered the series will continue on Hallmark Drama. I look forward to seeing the series continue to explore the relationships of the four main characters. 

Frequent Visitor

I guess we will never get Hallmark Drama channel. I pay a lot of money for channels I never watch. I know I am not alone! Xfinity, you stink! You have the capabilities and more than enough money to bring this channel and any others that your customers really want! I will not ask again, because you don't care about your customers at all! 

New Poster

I too would like to see hallmark drama on comcast

Official Employee

Hi All, thank you for your feedback regarding Hallmark Drama Channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

@ComcastKenF wrote:

Hi All, thank you for your feedback regarding Hallmark Drama Channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

KenF,

There's something customers are not being told in regards to the Hallmark Drama Channel. Why wouldn't the Drama channel be added since the original channel and Hallmark movies and mysteries are being offered by comcast? The Drama channel is now being offered by other providers since its launch in 2017 except comcast and I believe it's due to the fact that comcast cannot agree to the cost that crown media has set for the channel???

In addition, comcast has gone a step further and removed the online form to request any future channels to be added to the lineup. You stated that the channel lineup is evaluated to ensure the best possible channel lineup but how would comcast know that if the online request form to add a channel has been removed?

Official Employee

RadTV, I can't speak on what other providers offer but we work with networks and programmers to provide content that our customers want through various content negotiations. We're dedicated to providing customers with content and pricing that they value. 

We take feedback here! Every time there are posts on these type of threads, I'm sending that same feedback to my superiors. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I recently switched from Frontier to Xfinity which I was hesitant at first but your representative was very persuasive with regards to what Xfinity had to offer but what I did not know at the time was that Xfinity did not offer the Hallmark Drama channel. Let me tell you at first I was furious and if I could have switched back I would have. It cost me more money switching to Xfinity and I have no Hallmark Drama channel and my TV literally stayed on that channel. I miss my daily lineup and it seems like its pulling teeth to get this channel on the Comcast line up. As much money as we pay monthly and as much money as Comcast has come on decision makers, as customers really are we asking for toooo much!!!!
Official Employee

Talkinjack, sorry to hear about your experience but thanks for posting! I'd like to investigate this experience. I have submitted feedback to get this channel offered. Please let me if you'd like further assistance. 

Valued Contributor

@ComcastKenF wrote:

Talkinjack, sorry to hear about your experience but thanks for posting! I'd like to investigate this experience. I have submitted feedback to get this channel offered. Please let me if you'd like further assistance. 

Thank you for doing that. I did submit the request when the online form was available but nothing became of that???

New Poster

I agree with the others here. I love the Hallmark channels. Please add the Drama channel.